What is THERMiVa?
THERMiVa is a safe, non-surgical procedure for feminine vaginal rejuvenation. It is a temperature-controlled radio-frequency device used for tissue tightening and rejuvenation by means of thermal heating. For example, it is helpful in dealing with:
stress incontinence (urine leakage when you laugh, cough, sneeze, exercise, etc)
overactive bladder (feeling of a sudden urge to urinate that is difficult to control)
sexual function and anorgasmia. That is to say, an increases clitoral and g-spot sensation, increases the strength of muscular contractions leading to greater sexual satisfaction for women and their partners.
vaginal and vulvar atrophy (itchiness, dryness, and discomfort related to menopausal hormone changes)
vaginal laxity due to aging or vaginal delivery (by tightening and strengthening the vagina and pelvic floor)
labial and vulvar laxity (restoration of youthful appearance)
How many treatments are required?
The THERMiVa treatment includes three sessions at four-week intervals.
What are THERMiVa benefits?
- 30 minute only in-office procedure
- No preparation needed
- Treats labia majora and vaginal canal, most competitors can only treat one at a time
- Tightens all vaginal tissues
- Thin and curved handpiece
- No cutting, Lasers, sutures, or downtime!
- No anesthesia!
- Single-use handpiece (no infection/transmission risks)
- Available 6 weeks after pregnancy
- Results after 3 treatments last 9-12 months or more!
- The same day as the procedure, sexual activity can resume.
- Results noticed within weeks- sometimes sooner
- Alternative to hormone therapy
Book your THERMiVa consultation today!
Found mainly in women, this is a condition in which there is involuntary emission of urine when pressure within the abdomen increases suddenly. For example, pressure created from laughing, sneezing, coughing, jumping, vigorous exercise, or heavy lifting. Consequently, it is a serious and embarrassing disorder, which can lead to social...