Pre-Appointment Information – Update July 19th, 2022
Thank you for booking with The Rosenthal Clinic. The following are mandatory safety guidelines regarding in-clinic treatments or visits:
- Please be sure to review our COVID-19 screening questions. Individuals who answer yes to the following will not be permitted in the clinic and will need to be rescheduled for a later time.
- Do you have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19? (including but not limited to fever, chills, cough, sore throat, headache, sneezing, congestion, muscle pain, loss of taste/smell)
- In the past 5 days, have you tested positive or been in contact with anyone who has signs or symptoms of COVID-19, suspected to have COVID-19 or diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Masks must be worn in the clinic. If you have a mask, please wear it and it must fit firmly over your nose and mouth. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided and we ask you wear it at all times inside the clinic unless otherwise instructed. Please refrain from touching your mask repeatedly.
- Public washrooms are available in the main building hallway only, a key is required.
- You may prepay for your treatments to minimize your time in the clinic.
- If you are receiving treatment to an area where makeup is worn, please remove it before arriving.
Children/babies are not permitted in the clinic.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.