Treatment for:Stress Incontinence
What is THERMiVa?
THERMiVa is a very safe, non-surgical procedure for vaginal rejuvenation. It is a temperature-controlled radio-frequency device used for tissue tightening and rejuvenation by means of thermal heating. It has proven helpful in dealing with:
stress incontinence (urine leakage when you laugh, cough, sneeze, exercise, etc)
over active bladder (feel of sudden urge to urinate that is difficult to control)
sexual function and anorgasmia (increases clitoral and g-spot sensation, increases the strength of muscular contractions leading to greater sexual satisfaction for women and their partners)
vaginal and vulvar atrophy (itchiness, dryness and discomfort related to menopausal hormone changes)
vaginal laxity due to aging or vaginal delivery (by tightening and strengthening the vagina and pelvic floor)
labial and vulvar laxity (restoration of youthful appearance)
How many treatments are required?
The THERMiVa treatment includes 3 sessions at 3-4 week intervals.
What are THERMiVa benefits?
- 30 minute only in-office procedure with Dr. Rosenthal
- No preparation needed
- Treats labia majora and vaginal canal, most competitors can only treat one at a time
- Tightens all vaginal tissues
- Thin and curved handpiece
- No cutting! No Lasers! No sutures! No downtime!
- No anaesthesia!
- Single use handpiece (no infection/transmission risks)
- Can be done 6 weeks after delivery and between pregnancies
- Treatment lasts 9-12 months, or more!
- Sexual activity can be resumed the same day as procedure
- Results noticed within weeks- sometimes sooner
- Alternative to hormone therapy
“I am so glad to have found an alternative to hormones for discomfort, dryness and itching since my period stopped.”